This product is suitable for power transmission and distribution lines with rated voltage of 0.6/1kV and below. The mineral insulated and isolated fireproof cable is a new product developed according to market demand. It is a fireproof cable with novel structure, good technical performance, strong fireproof, waterproof, corrosion resistance, convenient installation and high safety. Mineral insulated cable has excellent characteristics such as high temperature resistance, fire resistance, low smoke, no toxicity and aging resistance. It also overcomes the disadvantages of poor bending performance of mineral insulated cables, easy moisture absorption, many joints, inconvenient installation and installation, etc. It is a traditional mineral insulated cable. The replacement product.
Product implementation and citation standards: 6799 200 81270 1200 BS6387 2013 0/aL013 2016 and other related standards.
Product material characteristic code:
1. Product series code......B
2. Copper conductor............T
3. Aluminium sheath ......................L
4. Polyolefin outer sheath ...... Y
Application range of cables:
1. Power supply for fire-fighting equipment in various buildings, fire-resistant elevators, etc.;
2. Power supply for equipment and lighting systems of important buildings or densely populated buildings;
3. Places with high ambient temperature, such as steel plants, smelters and other equipment power supply;
4. Inflammable and explosive important occasions, such as petrochemical, coal mines and other buildings in the power supply of equipment;
5. Power supply for important military, power plants, nuclear power plants and other equipment.
Cable laying and installation:
1. The installation method of the cable is basically equivalent to the installation of common organic insulated cable;
2. The bending radius of the cable is 20D, and D is the outer diameter of the cable;
3. The fixing of single-core cable should be fixed by non-magnetic materials, or fixed by magnetic non-closed magnetic components;
4. It is strictly forbidden to have metal chips and burrs embedded in the inorganic insulating material at the cable stripping joint.