This product is suitable for the wiring of underground coal mine control, monitoring circuit and protection circuit with AC rated voltage of 450/750V and below. Its mechanical and physical properties, electrical performance in line with MT386, Q / QL005-2011 "plastic insulation control cable for coal mines" provisions.
Use characteristics and main electrical performance indicators:
1. Rated voltage Uo/U: 450/ 750V.
2. The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cable conductor is 70 °C.
3. The laying temperature of the cable is not lower than 0 °C, and the bending radius is allowed:
a: The cable without armor layer is not less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
b: Cable with armor or copper tape shielding structure, not less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable.
c: Flexible cable with shielding structure, not less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
4. The use and maintenance of this product must comply with the coal mine safety regulations.
5. The finished cable is subjected to AC 50Hz, 3000V/5min withstand voltage test without breakdown.
6. The flame retardant performance of the cable meets the test requirements of MT386 "Testing methods and determination rules for flame retardancy of fire-retardant cables for coal mines".
7. Conductor DC resistance complies with the conductor standard of GB/T3956-2008 cable.
Product model, name and purpose: