Our company's 70-year high-life cable has passed the inspection by the National Inspection Center.
Recently , the 70-year high-life cable developed by our company has passed the national wire and cable product quality supervision and inspection center .
70 years of high-life cable is suitable for all places with dense population, such as shopping malls, theaters, stations, airports and other public places , as well as important distribution lines, building wiring, home improvement and so on. The service life of this product at an average working temperature of 70 ° C is not less than 70 years . Cable conductors allow long-term operating temperatures of 90 ° C, 105 ° C, 125 ° C ; short circuit ( maximum duration 5 S ) maximum operating temperature of 250 ° C .
The cable insulation layer is irradiated and cross-linked with double-layer insulation structure, the inner insulation satisfies the electrical insulation performance, the outer insulation satisfies the flame retardant performance, and the inner and outer layers simultaneously satisfy the high life performance. Reasons and advantages of radiation cross-linking for insulation (compared with ordinary PVC): The traditional PVC material has poor thermal stability, hard and brittle at low temperature, and softens and relaxes at high temperatures. It has poor impact resistance and aging resistance. It can easily release harmful gases at high temperatures, and it is easy to drop harmful substances during production and use , which has a bad impact on humans and the environment. Irradiation cross-linking is to use the high-energy electron beam generated by the electron accelerator to transform the original chain-like molecular structure into a three-dimensional network structure to form cross-linking. The three-dimensional network structure has good thermal stability, and the electrical and mechanical properties of the insulation are obtained. Greatly improved .
The main performance advantages are as follows
1. Cable life and building synchronization: In 70 years, due to the high temperature resistance level and high aging temperature of the radiation cross-linked insulation, the service life of the cycle heating during the use of the cable is prolonged.
2. Large current carrying capacity: Irradiation cross-linked cables are increased from 70 ° C to 90 ° C, 105 ° C, 125 ° C, or even 150 ° C.
3. Insulation resistance is large: Since the irradiation cross-linking avoids the use of hydroxide as a flame retardant, pre-crosslinking which occurs during cross-linking and a decrease in insulation resistance due to absorption of moisture in the air by the insulating layer are prevented. Thereby the insulation resistance value is ensured.
4. Stable product quality: traditional silane cross-linked cable (commonly known as warm water cable), the quality is affected by water temperature, extrusion process, cross-linking additives and other factors, the quality is unstable, and the quality of the irradiated cross-linked cable depends on the electron beam. Irradiation dose, irradiation dose is controlled by computer, reducing the human factor, so the quality is stable.
5. High flame retardant: High flame retardant materials are selected. ZA, ZB, ZC and cable can be designed according to customer requirements. The flame retardant performance has passed the burning test specified in GB/T 1966-2005.
6. Halogen-free, low-toxicity, low-smoke: the minimum light transmittance of the first-grade flame-retardant wire and the first-grade fire-resistant wire is not less than 80%, and the minimum light transmittance of the remaining wires is not less than 60%. The acidity of the combustion gas has a pH of not less than 4.3 and a conductivity of not more than 10 us/mm.