Overhead insulated cable
I want to make an inquiry
1KV, 10KV overhead insulated cable [leading product]
1-10KV overhead insulated cable is suitable for AC rated voltage 1-10KV power transmission and distribution network system.
The 1KV overhead insulated cable implements the GB/T12527--2008 "Rated insulated cable with rated voltage of 1KV and below" and the standard of GB/1179--2008 "Circular wire concentric wire overhead wire".
10KV overhead insulated cable implements GB/T14049-2008 "rated voltage 10KV overhead insulated cable" standard and GB/T1179-2008 "round wire concentric wire overhead conductor".
Model, name, scope of use
(1) 1KV overhead insulated cable can produce 1, 2, 4 core 10 - 240mm7, I0KV overhead insulated cable is mainly single core, the production range is 16 ~ 300mm?
(2) The choice of steel core reinforced steel core section can be determined according to the tensile strength of steel core aluminum stranded wire.
Product main performance:
1, use characteristics
(1) Rated voltage 0.6/1KV. I0KV
(2) Long-term allowable working temperature of cable conductor: Polyethylene insulation should not exceed 70'C. XLPE insulation should not exceed 90 °C.
(3) When the short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5S), the maximum temperature of the cable is 160'C for PVC insulation: 250"C for XLPE insulation.
(4) The laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than -20^C. Below this temperature, the cable should be preheated.
(5) Allowable bending radius of the cable.
Cable outer diameter (D) < 25mm. should not be small 4D: steel core reinforcement should be no less than 6D.
Cable outer diameter (D) ≥ 25mm. Should be not less than 6D: steel core reinforced type should be no less than 10D.
The single-core cable should be no less than 20D, and the steel core reinforcement type should be no less than 25D.
The multi-core cable should be no less than 15D: the steel core reinforcement type is not less than 200.
[Note: The above D is the cable outer diameter. ]
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background