Fire resistant cable
I want to make an inquiry
A fire-resistant cable is a cable that occurs during combustion and still ensures that the line will operate normally for a certain period of time. The difference between this and the usual flame-retardant cable is that it can continue to deliver electrical energy in the event of a fire. Its fire resistance is in accordance with GB/T1 9666-2005 "General Rules for Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Wire and Cable" and GA306.2-2007 "Classification and Requirements for Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Cables of Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Cables Part 2: Fire Resistant Cables". The use of this product will make fire safety and fire rescue capabilities more suitable for high-rise buildings, subways, power stations and other occasions.
1. Rated voltage Uo/U: 0.6/1KV and below.
2. Cable laying temperature ≥ 0 °C.
3. Maximum rated temperature of cable conductor: 70"C for PVC insulated cable: 90 °C for XLPE insulated cable.
4. Short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5s). Maximum temperature of cable conductor: 180" C for PVC insulated cable: 250 °C for XLPE insulated cable.
5. The cable is in the flame of 750'C~800°C under the rated voltage of I, II, II and IV. The IA, IA and IIA IVA grades are in the flame of 950 °C ~ 1000'C, which can last 90+. Normal operation for 15 min (fire time + cooling time).
6. PH-weighted value of low-smoke halogen-free fire-resistant cable> 4.3. Conductivity ≤10μs/mm. Smoke toxicity index ≤5.
7. Bending radius: same as the corresponding common type cable.
Main electrical properties:
Same as the corresponding common cable type with rated voltage of 0.6/1KV and below. Fire-resistant cable series: product model, name
The model of the flame-retardant wire and cable consists of the product combustion characteristic code and the related wire and cable model.
Note: Fire-resistant wire and cable directly adopts the model of refractory series code and related wire and cable.
However, the following code names are extended as follows:
Y-polyethylene or polyolefin insulation or sheath
YJ-crosslinked polyethylene or crosslinked polyolefin insulation or sheath,
3-polyethylene or polyolefin outer sheath
4 cross-linked polyethylene or elastic outer sheath
6 non-magnetic metal tape armor
7 a non-magnetic wire armor.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Mineral insulated and isolated fireproof cable